What's New in Version 1.1
- Now MIQE qPCR app is even more interactive. For the first time ever, checklists are optimized in real time: you can reach 100% for every project if you are MIQE compliant.
- Checklists are specific for each project type: just click on the kind of nucleic acid you are working with, the checklists adapts instantly by removing unnecessary items (Reverse transcription items are not relevant if working only on DNA for instance).
- Moreover, some items may not apply to your specific experiments. You can now remove them and have the most accurate MIQE compliancy.
- References have been updated, so you can keep in touch with latest MIQE related literature, symposium updates and more.
- Last but not least: Export is available. You can archive the state of your project whenever you want, share it with your colleagues, and store it.
- Suggestions collected from experts at the qPCR 2011 symposium in Freising were included.