qPCR & NGS Application Workshops:
The qPCR workshops on 21st and 22nd March are hosted by TATAA Biocenter (www.TATAA.com) or Bio-Rad (www.Bio-Rad.com)
The NGS data analysis workshop on 21st and 22nd March is hosted by Genomatix (www.Genomatix.com).
The workshop laboratories and seminar rooms are very close to the central lecture hall.
- Basic real-time qPCR Application Workshop (2-days) hosted by TATAA Biocenter
- Experimental design and statistical data analysis for qPCR (2-days) hosted by TATAA Biocenter
- MIQE: Quality control of qPCR in Molecular diagnostics (2-days) hosted by TATAA Biocenter
- digital PCR (2-days) hosted by Bio-Rad
- NGS data analysis workshop (2-days) hosted by Genomatix